Our Apple peel is powerfully gentle, just what your skin needs this time of year.
- You want this scrub to dry and soak in!
- Take a pinch or just under a teaspoon and put in the palm of one hand. With just a little warm water (a wet hand) mix the formula with your opposite hand.
- When you have a bit of a paste, rub hands together and massage into the skin in upward circular strokes.
- Make sure you concentrate on areas that are problematic, and preventative such as, "brow frown" areas, chin/lip line with unwanted hair, etc.
- You will feel it soaking in - let it! When it begins to soak in, allow it to dry and rinse off gently, and pat dry.
- Each full-size pouch offers no less than nine treatments. Treatments are just less than a teaspoon each.
- This mask is appropriate for daily use as a mask or deep cleanser, but let your skin be your guide. At a minimum, try for a weekly schedule.
Everyone is in more of a "Vata" state; a dryer, courser, less vibrant appearance in fall and winter. The skin craves nourishment and the most gentle of stimulation.
Key Ingredients providing Vata Balance.
- Apple Peel and Apple Fruit rich in vitamin C, polyphenols, natural retinol, and antioxidants.
- Ashwagandha root has long been used for wounds, infections and even cystic acne symptoms in cultures that embrace Ayurveda or herbal medicine. It also increases naturally occurring collagen.
- Beet provides phytonutrients and helps clear blemishes, evens skin tone and offers a glow.
- Garbonzo bean is rich in amino acids, minerals, and vitamins including manganese which is a powerhouse for fighting premature wrinkles, and zinc which helps boost the cellular immunity and deter breakouts.
- Stevia is believed to be a powerful healing agent for a variety of skin disorders including but not limited to; dermatitis, eczema, breakouts, rashes, scarring, and itchy dry skin.
- Our proprietory ayurvedic spice formula includes nutmeg, cinnamon, ginger, clove (and more) to boost offer anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and anti-bacterial properties.
- Flax offers omega-3 essentials and deposits phytoestrogens directly into the skin, right where you need it.
- Green tea helps to balance sebum production and is an anti-androgenic (male hormone) that can be present in stressed skin.
- We added some pumpkin to offer more in the way of collagen production stimulation and vitamin A, which helps to address UV damage and is proven to slow the signs of aging.
- Topical B12 has proven rejuvenation qualities and can stimulate new skin cells, deter sagging skin and hydrate dry skin tissue. Note that we added large amounts of B12 as B12 is moderately absorbed through the skin.
The mega B12, giving you over 25,000 % value (that's over your daily average) and over 400% vitamin C as well.
- Helps regulate production of pigment
- Prevents dark spots
- Assists metabolism of protein which promotes healthy skin growth
- Natural antioxidants
- Gentle exfoliation
- Organic-source retinol
- Deters rashes, irritation, and premature wrinkles/lines
- Hydrates the cells
- Gently stimulates cell renewal
- Boosts tone
- Increases topical cellular immunity
- Reduces unwanted facial hair
- Reduces inflammatory redness
Apple/Malus pumila, Beet/Beta vulgaris, Flax/Linum usitatissimum, Garbonzo/Cicer arietinum, Ashwagandha/Withania somnifera, Green Tea/Camellia sinensis, Pumpkin/Cucurbita pepo, Eleuthero root/Eleutherococus senticosus, Stevia/Stevia rebaudiana, Cinnamon/Cinnamomum verum, Nutmeg/Myristica fragrans, Ginger/Zingeber officinale, Clove/Syzygium aromaticum, Magnesium, B12/Cobalamin, Vitamin C/ascorbate, Chromium, Brown Rice/Oryza sativa